Apply for Defer-A-Bull with PGG Wrightson today – a simple, cost effective solution when sourcing your dairy service bulls. Secure your bull team early with no repayments until bulls are sold.
- Defer A Bull purchase agreements must be approved prior to purchasing Bulls
- Payment is deferred from the time of purchase until the agreed final repayment date (as entered in the contract)
- Interest is calculated at 12% per annum for this period
- The invoice amount will appear on your PGG Wrightson (PGW) statement as a forward dated payment - original purchase price plus the interest (purchase cost) - this amount is fixed and will not be adjusted for early repayment
- Default interest will be payable on any outstanding amounts not paid by the “final repayment date”
- Customers must have a PGG Wrightson Monthly Trade Account
- All Bulls must be purchased and sold through PGW
- Any difference between the original purchase price and the final re-sale value must be made up by the customer. This can be done by selling additional stock through PGW.
- Eartag / NAIT numbers must be supplied to PGW at time of purchase
- Full terms and conditions available on PGW Defer-A-Bull Purchase Agreement
- Backed by PGG Wrightson's nationwide team of specialist dairy representatives.
Contact your local PGG Wrightson livestock rep or dairy coordinator to find out more.
Download terms and conditions >