2022 entries now open
The PGG Wrightson LandMarks Photo Collection seeks to capture all aspects of rural New Zealand and celebrate our farming communities through our annual calendar.
Submissions to the photo collection will have a chance to feature in our 2023 calendar and win some great prizes!*
- $250 PGG Wrightson Gift Card and placement in the 2023 Calendar for up to 12 winners
- $1,500 Prezzy Card awarded to the Supreme winner plus placement on the 2023 Calendar cover
Participation with the LandMarks Photo Collection is easy. Simply submit as many photos as you like, and as often as you like until 30 June 2022. The long submission period provides you with more opportunity to submit a photo, and means we receive photos throughout spring, summer, autumn and winter. Once submissions close, we prepare photos for the Calendar Competition judging.
Judging for the calendar takes place in August and our panel of PGW representatives and a professional photographer review high resolution prints of all the photos. The panel are tasked to shortlist the photos until they determine the final calendar images and supreme winner.
Eligibility of winners
We review all of the winning images to check the Calendar Competition terms and conditions have been met and if proof of consent for photographed persons or property is required. We also check to ensure the winners meet our definition of an amateur photographer.
Winners will be contacted by phone or email shortly after judging has been completed, and have 14 days to provide the necessary confirmation or consent documentation.
Announcing the winners
A public announcement is made in early September on our website and Facebook page. The calendar artwork is sent to print in October and is later delivered to thousands of New Zealand rural letterboxes plus PGG Wrightson stores in November.
How to enter
Entries must be made on the PGG Wrightson website. Simply complete the form fields and upload your entry. You can submit JPEG, GIF and PNG files and files must not exceed 50MB. Once the image is uploaded it will display in the gallery.
Please read our terms and conditions before submitting a photo, to make sure you are eligible to submit a photo and meet the criteria for the Calendar Competition.
- Try and take your photos in landscape orientation as this format works best for our calendar layout.
- Low quality or resolution photos can be submitted to the LandMarks Photo Collection; however, photos may not be eligible for the Calendar Competition if they are not suitable quality or resolution for printing. Check your camera or phone settings before taking your winning shot!
- If you want to withdraw a photo that you've submitted please email email@example.com to request it to be removed.
- If you are selected as a winner, we may request that you provide proof of consent from any photographed persons and owners or recognisable photographed property. So make sure any photographed persons have given their consent to be photographed before submitting it to the collection and that you can get in contact with these people if required.
The gallery below displays a random selection of submitted photos. Entries close 30 June 2022 and winners will be contacted in August 2022.
For any enquiries, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and conditions apply.