Fruitfed Supplies Retail NetworkThrough the PGG Wrightson retail network, Fruitfed Supplies has dedicated service centres in New Zealand’s major horticultural regions.
Each branch is staffed by professional, well qualified teams of customer service and field representatives, offering unprecedented levels of technical support, product knowledge and service to our customers.
The PGG Wrightson and Fruitfed Supplies teams spend time working with customers to drive value by providing horticulture and product knowledge. In addition Fruitfed Supplies are represented by 60 technical field staff that visit customers and are supported by competent customer service representatives in-store.
Within the dedicated Fruitfed Supplies stores, you'll find a vast product range to assist with:
- plant protection and nutrition
- vegetable seeds
- crop monitoring
- soil tests and fertiliser recommendations
- spray programmes
- frost fighting solutions and machinery
- irrigation services
- winery supplies for both conventional and organic wineries
- posts, wire and bird netting
- safety gear
- picking and pruning equipment
- protective cropping supplies for glasshouses and undercover crops