Terms of Trade Update
Our customer terms of trade have changed effective from 1 July 2020.
What has changed?
Our Customer Account Terms of Trade contain new clauses to now cover livestock transactions.
Our Terms of Sale, which previously did cover livestock transactions, now exclusively covers purchases by credit card from our online store and card/cash purchases instore.
- 2.1 If you have a PGW account, you can apply for a second account with one of our other trading entities, Agritrade, Advanced Irrigation Systems or Aquaspec with the same customer details.
- 2.2 Clarifies that personal guarantees given on a customer account also cover any other contract between that customer and PGW.
- 13.3 Clarifies that if PGW agrees for third party products and services that you buy to be on-charged through your PGW account, PGW is not responsible for those.
- 14.13 New force majeure clause added due to COVID-19.
- there are no changes to payment dates or invoicing or processing payments.
- livestock transactions continue to be processed as before.
These new terms apply unless you contact us by 1 September 2020 to let us know you want to stay on your current terms. If you have already agreed changes to our standard terms with us, these new terms won’t affect you unless we both agree.
For further enquiries about these changes please contact us on 0800 10 22 76 or email email@example.com.