You make amazing things happen with your support of IHC's Calf and Rural Scheme. Now more than ever, your support is playing a critical part in keeping some of your community's most vulnerable people safe in the face of Covid-19. Read more in the Autumn newsletter below.
To find out how you can support both programmes by donating either a calf or a lamb to the IHC, simply follow the steps below.
Donate your Calf to IHC
- To make a ‘virtual’ calf donation in lieu of a real calf go to www.ihc.org.nz/calf
- Or, select a calf on your farm, tag it with an IHC pink ear tag and sell that calf as part of the normal sale of surplus calves and donate those proceeds to IHC.
Here’s how to get your Calf to Sale:
How to donate your lamb to IHC
The best way to support this programme is to go to www.ihc.org.nz and donate a virtual lamb for $150. Farmers can also pledge a physical lamb or sheep at this same website, or simply say ”One’s for IHC” at sale.
With your help, IHC can make New Zealand a better place for people with an intellectual disability.
Phone North Island: 0800 442 500
Phone South Island: 0800 442 886
Where does your money go?
- Supporting families and children with intellectual disabilities.
- Supporting 1,000 volunteers across New Zealand.
- Funding local Volunteer Associations to provide Advocacy and support to families in need across New Zealand.
- Maintaining New Zealand’s most comprehensive library on information relating to intellectual disability.
- Running a community awareness programme, Take a moment with us.
- Providing Advocacy and Self Advocacy for all people with intellectual disabilities in New Zealand.
- Enhancing the living environments of IHC’s 850 homes and other facilities throughout the country.