PGG Wrightson Live Export operates in a competitive international market and aims to secure contracts with overseas parties to export dairy heifers and other livestock into South East Asia, China, and Central America.
PGG Wrightson Live Export has been exporting livestock since the mid-1980’s and during this time we have exported tens of thousands of animals and have built a solid reputation with our customers as being the supplier of quality animals.
Live Export offers a full service package to suit the needs of the buyer. Our services include:
- Establishing breeding contracts to produce animals for specific purposes
- Forward contracts to secure animals that have been bred and reared to a specific criteria at a pre-determined price
- Supply plan modelling to supply multiple shipments over an extended period
- Pre-export testing, preparation and isolation
- Shipping and delivery into the country of destination.