Dividend PolicyThe PGG Wrightson Board will determine to pay cash dividends (both interim and final) as appropriate taking into account relevant considerations at the time including:
- Working capital requirements;
- Capital expenditure requirements;
- The cyclical nature of agricultural business;
- The interests of Shareholders;
- Free cash-flow available for distribution; and
- Relevant market price.
Adopted on 12 December 2012 and remains in effect until otherwise determined by the Board of Directors of PGG Wrightson Limited.