Alert Level 4 Guidelines
We are able to provide essential products and services to regions affected by Alert Level 4.
Certain parts of our business will remain open during Level 4 operating under strict protocols and Ministry of Primary Industry guidelines, provided that these services can be delivered in a manner that appropriately minimises risks associated with the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
It’s vital that we continue to maintain physical distancing, hygiene protocols and contactless interactions with our customers at our stores and on-farm. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our customers and our staff.
Restrictions at Level 4 include:
- Retail stores are open for contactless collection or delivery of products
- Only 'essential' products are available to purchase with restricted payment options
- Saleyards are closed with livestock sales and auctions able to continue on bidr®
- Wool stores are closed and auctions cannot proceed
- On-farm visits and services are not permitted unless deemed essential
- Reps are contactable by phone and email
We are committed to supporting our customers and the communities within which we operate through this challenging period. We are taking practical and considered measures to support the country’s efforts to manage the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as provide an essential service to keep our country growing.
Download our Alert Level 4 Guide