Alert Level 3 Guidelines
PGG Wrightson is able to provide essential products and services to regions affected by Alert Level 3.
- Retail stores are open for contactless collection or delivery of products with restricted payment options
- Saleyards are closed with livestock sales and auctions able to continue on bidr®
- Wool stores and auctions are operational
- Reps are able to travel within their own region for on-farm visits
- On-farm services can be conducted isolation with no face-to-face contact
- Real Estate offices are closed to the public
It’s vital that we continue to maintain physical distancing, hygiene protocols and contactless interactions with our customers at our stores and on-farm. PGG Wrightson will continue to adhere to the Government guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We know many farmers and growers across the country continue to operate under challenging circumstances. If you have an questions around how we can help support you and your business, please reach out to us.
FIND A REPRESENTATIVE | FIND A LOCATION | SEND AN ENQUIRY
Download our Alert Level 3 Guides