PGG Wrightson Consultants
Available nationwide, the PGG Wrightson consultancy team continually update their knowledge and expertise, drawing on a wide-range of information sources and researchers both in New Zealand and overseas.
What can consultants offer?
Consultants take into account all your requirements – technical, financial, personal and family – and provide comprehensive, integrated advice for your whole business. Available for individual consultancy or more complex projects and programmes, consultants can help with virtually any aspect of your business.
- Business planning
- Pasture management
- Animal performance and production
- Crop management
- Financial and cash flow management
- Benchmarking services
- Labour management
- Asset management
- Property supervision
- Risk management
- Estate and succession planning
- Extension, technology transfer and behaviour change programmes
Why use a Consultant?
Through computer modeling, consultants are able to analyse how your farming business compares with others locally and nationally, and as a result identify your business's scope for potential gain.
Taking into account your personal priorities, this enables clear and realistic objectives to be set, against which your farms' progress can be monitored.
In addition to this consultants provide:
- A challenging sounding board for new ideas
- Support for implementing new management practices
- Access to international knowledge and innovation