PGG Wrightson's consultants are highly experienced on-farm consultants who can help increase your farm's productivity and profitability.
Available nationwide, from Kaitaia to Invercargill, the PGG Wrightson consultancy team continually update their knowledge and expertise, drawing on a wide-range of information sources and researchers both in New Zealand and overseas.
What Can Consultants Offer?
Consultants take into account all your requirements - technical, financial, personal and family - and provide comprehensive, integrated advice for your whole business. Also available for individual consultancy, consultants can help with virtually any aspect of your business. Examples are:
- Business planning
- Pasture management
- Animal performance and production
- Crop management
- Financial and cashflow management
- Benchmarking services
- Labour management
- Asset management
- Property supervision
- Risk management
- Estate and succession planning *
Why Choose a PGG Wrightson Consultant?
Through computer modeling, consultants are able to analyse how your farming business compares with others locally and nationally, and as a result identify your business's scope for potential gain. Taking into account your personal priorities, this enables clear and realistic objectives to be set, against which your farms' progress can be monitored.
In addition to this, consultants provide:
- A challenging sounding board for new ideas
- Support for implementing new management practices
- Access to international knowledge and innovation
What else can you look forward to?
- Strong one-to-one relationships
Group activities for you and fellow farmers
- Discussion groups
- Sustainability projects
- Technology transfer groups
- Field days
- The chance to hear new ideas
- Discussion on changing industry trends and the relevance to your property
Who are our clients?
We work with a range of clients including:
- Dairy farmers
- Sheep and beef farmers
- Deer farmers
- Arable farmers
- Industry groups
- Central and local government